Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. In addition, many of the books reviewed on this site were received free from the publisher through various book review bloggers programs. I am never required to write a positive review. On ocassion I will review a book that was not provided by the publisher. If that is the case I will note it on that particular post. Otherwise, assume that it was. All opinions I have expressed are always my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Review: Revealing Jesus: A 365-Day Devotional


Revealing Jesus: A 365-Day Devotional
Revealing Jesus: A 365-Day Devotional by Darlene Zschech

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



A sweet daily devotional with messages to lift your spirits and point you to God. I found it to be a great way to start my day. My only complaint is that I wish she had identified the devotions that were song lyrics as such at the beginning of the devotion.

Each devotion is written by Darlene and based upon her own life experiences, her thoughts, her hopes, her concerns. She does in this book what she has done for so many through her songs - she points the way to Jesus and His messages to us in Scripture.





No comments: