Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. In addition, many of the books reviewed on this site were received free from the publisher through various book review bloggers programs. I am never required to write a positive review. On ocassion I will review a book that was not provided by the publisher. If that is the case I will note it on that particular post. Otherwise, assume that it was. All opinions I have expressed are always my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Review: Two Renegade Realms


Two Renegade Realms
Two Renegade Realms by Donita K. Paul

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book picks up where the first left off, the quest to save the realms from both the evil council members and from invasion. Again, I enjoyed the book, despite it's predictability. I found it a light read, even if it felt like this novel was longer than it needed to be and attempted to stretch the story so that there could be a third book. However, it is a book I am comfortable letting my kids read and it could open the door for some great conversations- Relationships, blind obedience to tradition, fulfilling your purpose, the effects of greed. That alone makes this a good book to share with my children.



View all my reviews

No comments: