Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. In addition, many of the books reviewed on this site were received free from the publisher through various book review bloggers programs. I am never required to write a positive review. On ocassion I will review a book that was not provided by the publisher. If that is the case I will note it on that particular post. Otherwise, assume that it was. All opinions I have expressed are always my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Review: One Realm Beyond


One Realm Beyond
One Realm Beyond by Donita K. Paul

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Teenage bravado, dragons, trials, the ability to transport between worlds- what more could you ask for? This is an easy read that remains interesting, if not very challenging. A great casual read.



View all my reviews

No comments: