Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. In addition, many of the books reviewed on this site were received free from the publisher through various book review bloggers programs. I am never required to write a positive review. On ocassion I will review a book that was not provided by the publisher. If that is the case I will note it on that particular post. Otherwise, assume that it was. All opinions I have expressed are always my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Friday, April 19, 2013

Review: Little Star


Little Star by Anthony DeStefano

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a sweet tale of a little star who wanted to shine bright and light up baby Jesus! In typical story book fashion we meet Little Star, who doesn't really seem to fit in with anyone. When a special reward was offered to the star that could shine the brightest. Little Star wasn't even considered.

But on that special night, Little Star was the one who saw the promise in the birth of a baby in a lowly manger. Little Star sacrifices everything to touch Jesus with his love and light.

The illustrations are gorgeous, the story is touching and beautiful. In all honesty I cried reading it. This story has been added to our yearly Christmas book list.



View all my reviews

No comments: