Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. In addition, many of the books reviewed on this site were received free from the publisher through various book review bloggers programs. I am never required to write a positive review. On ocassion I will review a book that was not provided by the publisher. If that is the case I will note it on that particular post. Otherwise, assume that it was. All opinions I have expressed are always my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Saturday, January 21, 2012

You are Loved review

Book Description:

Is there any greater gift than knowing you are loved?
Through quotes and Scriptures, You Are Loved explores the unfathomable love of God and the beauty of human love when it is modeled after the Creator's. Each page will touch the hearts of the recipients with the assurance that they indeed are cherished-during the pleasant times and the difficult times.
Share the sentiment that "The one who is filled with love is filled with God Himself." Or realize the depths of God's love with such verses as 1 John 3:1: "Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God!" (NKJV) The book's clean and classic design lends itself to being a part of the decor as a daily reminder of a loved one's affections.

My Review

This would make a great gift book.  Think Valentine's Day, birthday, etc.  Full of Bible verses and quotes all having to do with love.  "There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.  It is God's finger on man's shoulder." ~Charles Morgan The page backgrounds are colorful and pretty. 

To be honest, I agreed to review this hoping to be able to pull some short quotes to include as filler in the church bulletin and it will be great for that.  I am not really big on gift books, but this one would be great as a gift for baptisms or graduations also.  Actually, the more I think about it the more occassions I think this would be perfect for.

No comments: