Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. In addition, many of the books reviewed on this site were received free from the publisher through various book review bloggers programs. I am never required to write a positive review. On ocassion I will review a book that was not provided by the publisher. If that is the case I will note it on that particular post. Otherwise, assume that it was. All opinions I have expressed are always my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Encouragement for Today review

Encouragement for Today: Devotions for Everyday Living review:

I love the Proverbs 31 team and I have been receiving their daily devo's for years now.  When I was given the opportunity to review this book I just knew I had to have it!

Filled with 100 devotions such as "Jesus Loves those in Messy Marriages", and "How to Let Peace Rule", and "When You Feel Like you're Not Enough" you are sure to find a devotion that feels like it was written just for you.  And with contributers such as Glynnis Whitwer (author of I Used to Be So Organized: Help for Reclaiming Order and Peace), Lynn Cowell (author of His Revolutionary Love ), T. Suzanne Eller (author of The Unburdened Heart), Tracie Miles (author of Stressed-Less Living), Renee Swope (author of A Confident Heart), Lysa TerKeurst and more you just KNOW that the writing is going to touch you and be meaningful.

Many (if not all - I didn't check ALL of them!) have not been published through the P31 daily devo's - meaning if you get the daily devo's this won't be the same thing all over again.  Which is good because while I don't want to have to search back through internet archives for something, I also don't want to pay money for something I have already read.  

I especially like the "Remember", "Reflect", "Respond", and "Power Verses" at the end of each devo.  They help you dig a little deeper and bring it to a personal level.  These are great for journaling if you are into that.

So, if you are looking for an awesome women's devotional give this one a try!

No comments: